Random Crap, OF DOOOM!!  

My own little corner online, where I can hide all my belly-button lint.

I think I can stick links in here...
It appears so!
I never liked that archive crap anyway.
Maybe i should organize these into sections...
Yeah, that would be cool.

Artists to worship:
Cam
Robert Venosa
Alex Gray
M.C. Escher
Stanlislav Szukalski
Zdzislaw freaking Beksinski
Rene Magritte
Honore Fragonard (now mostly translated!)
Senor Zar
Ex-Python animator
Mr. Bird could beat up your mother AND a dinosaur
Ernst Fuchs (fyooks, you asshat)

Don't let your kids listen to:
TOOL
SOAD
Cornell+RATM
Big Dumb Face
White/Rob Zombie
Collective Soul
Ozomatli
Damn pretentious Canadians
Queens of the Stone Age

People with the misfortune of knowing me:
Teh GOAT!
Teh STAB?
Teh w00tFr3d!!1!
McNugget.
Someone I don't really know but has good taste in TOOL, err, music.
My sister was dropped on her head.
The rest of my friends have too much self-respect for an online presence.

We dn't need no stikning spellchecker!

Fine, I'll archive this crap:

Comments: "
Gary was the murder capital back in 2002 or 2003, I think. Don't quote me on this, but I think Washington D.C. is the murder capital now.

What kind of site were you trying to visit, man? You probably shouldn't deny the fact that you love pr0n--it can't be good for your health.
 
" "
well, I was trying to go back to gmail, but I clicked the wrong row in the address bar queue, and was sent to a rather dirty sort of place. ew.
 
" Post a Comment

 

If you didn't know, I'm back from Indiana. No, I did not die on the flight. Nor was I locked up in the basement, fattened then slaughtered for use in a backyard barbecue. They're actually quite nice out there, though I hear Gary IN is the murder capital of the megaverse.
So the point is, I'm back at school. Der schedule blows, I'm stuck in dull classes for 10 hrs T & Th, which means I have to work my ass off MWF to make rent. Luckily, today my horrid math class that I could probably just test out of aside from this "ANOVA" section in the last two weeks got out early today, so I'm futzing around at the computer lab with some thai iced tea. So I'm checking the emails and internets-ing when I decided to re-visit one of the sites I went and typed in.

I accidentally hit the one right below, due to lazy-mousing-hand-itis (It's still dash appreciation month!) and it was....well, it certainly wasn't the site I intended to visit.

Apparently the person who used this computer before me has some filthy interweb habits and doesn't mind, uhh, exploring them at school. Like, a lot of them. Geez.


  posted by Travis @ 2:09 PM


6/30/2005  
Powered By Blogger TM