Random Crap, OF DOOOM!!  

My own little corner online, where I can hide all my belly-button lint.

I think I can stick links in here...
It appears so!
I never liked that archive crap anyway.
Maybe i should organize these into sections...
Yeah, that would be cool.

Artists to worship:
Cam
Robert Venosa
Alex Gray
M.C. Escher
Stanlislav Szukalski
Zdzislaw freaking Beksinski
Rene Magritte
Honore Fragonard (now mostly translated!)
Senor Zar
Ex-Python animator
Mr. Bird could beat up your mother AND a dinosaur
Ernst Fuchs (fyooks, you asshat)

Don't let your kids listen to:
TOOL
SOAD
Cornell+RATM
Big Dumb Face
White/Rob Zombie
Collective Soul
Ozomatli
Damn pretentious Canadians
Queens of the Stone Age

People with the misfortune of knowing me:
Teh GOAT!
Teh STAB?
Teh w00tFr3d!!1!
McNugget.
Someone I don't really know but has good taste in TOOL, err, music.
My sister was dropped on her head.
The rest of my friends have too much self-respect for an online presence.

We dn't need no stikning spellchecker!

Fine, I'll archive this crap:

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Sooo, while I'm waiting to get into grad school, I'm temping as customer service for a company. I'm real iffy on talking about work, seeing as how being a dick on the interweb can get you fired, but some stuff is just too awesome to let pass by.

Last week, one of the e-mails we answered recieved an autoresponse which read along the lines of:

"I'm sorry, but I'm going in for my annual shock therapy, and will be out of touch for the next two weeks."

annual shock therapy? Who the hell is so screwed up that they need 1000V through their brain stem on a yearly basis? And if you're that screwed up, why the hell are you bugging us with stupid questions when you won't even remember the last month after you get out of the hospital? Frickin crazy people.


  posted by Travis @ 8:04 PM


11/02/2006  
Powered By Blogger TM